Today in math class we had a riveting discussion of the powers of 10. Now, I like 10. Not as much as 11 or 27, but it’s up there. 10 is actually a pretty big deal, so I’ve decided to explore the REAL powers of 10:
– 10 year anniversary. If you get to this you get some tin!
– Highest score possible on Dancing with the Stars.
– The power to launch a space shuttle.
– Ten points for Gryffindor!
– 5th graders are 10. And they are awesome.
– The number of times I hit myself in the face during this class.