I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook’s timeline. While I think it’s prettttty cool and it’s fun to look back, it reminds me of what a douche I am.
I had to delete a lot of photos.
- 27 fishy faces
- Every photo taken within Cornell campus limits
- Half a dozen photos where I had photoshopped myself into hoodrat situations
- 12 boob grabbing (mine, others, or both)
- 6 months’ worth that chronicled my departure into lesbianism (see above)
- An undisclosed number of myspace angles
- Anything that was taken in the presence of boxed wine
- About 100 where I just look really, really terrible
- 2 years’ worth of various exes
- Situations where I attempted to impersonate minorities
Just goes to show I have learned a lot in the past 5 years. I almost never make fishy faces anymore. Almost.