I admit, I have been known to imbibe in a Kardashian marathon once in awhile. And yes, I did get a little teary-eyed during the wedding special. When news broke of Kim’s divorce and koincided with both the release of Kris Jenner’s book and the Kardashian’s OPI Nail Polish kollection debut, I was shocked. I’ve slowly begun progressing through the seven stages of grief in attempt to kope with this devastating situation.
- Shock & Denial: “There is no way they are getting divorced after 72 days. I’ve gone longer than that without shaving my legs!”
- Pain & Guilt: “I think I have heartburn from eating too many tacos. I should have never gotten that Kim + Kris 4-Eva tattoo!”
- Anger & Bargaining: “Why are you taking away my faith in true tv love?! I will never eat another taco if they work things out!”
- Depression: “I am not getting out of bed until the next large-scale, opulent, and overly-publicized Kardashian event.”
- The Upward Turn: “Kim will no longer have to yell out her mom’s name in bed.”
- Reconstruction & Working Through: “If Kim meets someone by December, I’ll be able to watch another wedding special by March!”
- Acceptance & Hope: “Kim ran away to hide with the koalas. Maybe she WILL find love again!”